Dance classes start at Avec on the 1st of June!
This is a perfect opportunity to get your groove on and style together, to wait for the moment when we can dance with partners again!
In June all classes will be SOLO classes
In July there are some classes for partner training but with some conditions.
You’ll need to register with a partner with whom you don’t apply social distancing.
During the classes we don’t rotate partner or dance with the teachers.
Please check out the Important info down the page in regards to covid-19 and our operations.
Due to the covid-19 situation we will have classes but with certain restrictions and rules to try to avoid contact and embrace the fact that we are in a time where social distancing has to be applied.
Due to space restrictions at our facilities where keeping the recommended 1.5-2m distance is difficult we have to take some measures to apply this.
- All classes are limited to 24 persons and will use the whole space
- Kitchen are is not to be accessed by students.
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Maximum 1 person at a time in the Mens Toilet Space
- Maximum 2 persons at a time in the Ladies Toilet Space
- Maximum 1 person at a time in each of the dressing rooms.
- 10 minutes before the class for all attendees to get into the space.
- 10 minutes after the class for all attendees to get out of the space.
- Due to time and dressing room restrictions we recommend people to come ready for the classes with just needing to change their shoes
- In the classes keep your distance to the dancers in front and/or beside you
Please use the disinfectants at the studio as soon as you come in. And frequently Preferably was your hands with soap.
If you have been coughing or sneezing, don’t come to the classes.
BEING OR GETTING INFECTED
If you are confirmed to have COVID-19 and still have classes remaining on an intensive, we will free up the non-used intesive passes to your account, to be used at a later date.
If the officials are asking for recent close contacts and people from our classes would go under that, please give our contact information to the officials so we can give them the contact details of the other students. We will not give customer contact information to anyone except for COVID-19 follow-ups mandated by healthcare officials!
If any classes need to be cancelled due to officially-mandated quarantines on the customers or the teachers, we will free up the non-used intesive passes to your account, to be used at a later date.
Avec Spring Students have the priority to register one week in advance (16.5.)
Because we don’t rotate due to the COVID-19 situation, you need a partner to register to the couple classes.