Due to the covid-19 situation we will have classes but with certain restrictions and rules to try to avoid contact and embrace the fact that we are in a time where social distancing has to be applied.
We have taken multiple measures to make dancing at Avec as safe as possible! These measures are in place make it possible for you to keep a safe distance from others.
- All classes are limited to 24-28 persons depending on the dance and will use the whole space
- Kitchen is not to be accessed by students.
- Avoid touching surfaces
- Maximum 1 person at a time in the Mens Toilet Space
- Maximum 2 persons at a time in the Ladies Toilet Space
- Maximum 1 person at a time in each of the dressing rooms.
- Doors open 5-10 minutes before the class for all attendees to get into the space. No exceptions.*
- Attendees have 5-10 minutes after the class to get out of the space.
- Due to time and dressing room restrictions we recommend people to come ready for the classes with just needing to change their shoes
- In the classes keep your distance to the dancers in front and/or beside you
*If for some reason you are earlier and it’s -20 we recommend going into Alepa.
Please use the disinfectants at the studio as soon as you come in. And frequently Preferably was your hands with soap.
If you have been coughing or sneezing, don’t come to the classes.
BEING OR GETTING INFECTED
If you are confirmed to have COVID-19 and still have classes remaining on an intensive, we will free up the non-used intesive passes to your account, to be used at a later date.
If the officials are asking for recent close contacts and you have attended a class, please give our contact information to the officials so we can give them the contact details of the other students. We will not give customer contact information to anyone except for COVID-19 follow-ups mandated by healthcare officials!
If any classes need to be cancelled due to officially-mandated quarantines on the customers or the teachers, we will free up the non-used intensive passes to your account, to be used at a later date.